To file a claim on your Jetty Renters Insurance policy, log in to your Jetty Member Account and click “File Claim” on the policy card or the “Claims” link on the top navigation bar. When you get to the “File a Claim” page, fill out the claim form and submit it. A member from our team will reach out to you in 5-7 business days. (Note: this form is only used for renters insurance claims. If you have a question about your plan, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Of course, if you're facing an emergency, dial 911.
What do I need to file a claim?
Before you file, it’s helpful to gather the following documents to help us process your claim as quickly as possible:
- Receipts for damaged, lost, or stolen items
- Pictures or videos documenting the scene of the incident
- Police report number(s) [Note: Only required if relevant, i.e. for theft claims]
For Third-Party Claimants
If you’re with a Partner property (or another third party), and you’d like to file a claim for property damage or injury resulting from the actions of a Jetty policyholder, please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- Your phone number and email address
- The name of the property management company or complex you’re associated with
- The name and policy number of the Jetty policyholder your filing either for/against
- A description of the incident
- The date and time of the incident
For Jetty Deposit Claims
If you’re with a Jetty Partner property and would like to file a claim on a Jetty Deposit policy, please refer to your partner property link for information.